Saturday, February 20, 2016

Australian Visa Application for Philippines Passport Holders via ImmiAccount





How to Apply? Australian Visitor Visa (600) for Philippines Passport Holders


Australian visa is one of the easiest visas to apply for based on all my visa application experiences because you don't need to go the Australian Embassy to wait in line and submit your documents . You just need to create a ImmiAccount and its  really straight forward, you just need to answer the questions for the application and scan and upload your documents.
I made an ImmiAccount last December 2015 and have submitted my application on January 7, 2016. Once you have an ImmiAccout your can start your application by clicking on New Application.


The next page will let you choose what type of visa your applying for. I have applied for a Visitor Visa (600). For information about other visas click here.


The next page will let you fill up your information (i.e Name, Passport Details.. etc) it basically easy. Just make sure you answer it correctly and honestly. The last page will let you upload the necessary documents for your application so you need to scan your documents and upload it.

Requirements

Travel Document - Scanned copy of the Bio page passport and it should be NOTARIZED - you need to photocopy the bio of your passport and have it notarized because it is a requirement of the Australian Embassy    
Personal, Evidence of Financial Capacity - Scanned copy of my Bank Certificate, Passbook Front Page and all the transactions (You may submit also your ITR)                     
Evidence of Birth or Age - Scanned copy of my NSO Birth Certificate                     
Overseas, Evidence of Work Experience - Scanned copy of my Certificate of Employment.     
Employment Contract - Scanned Copy of my Original Employment Contract and My Salary Increase for the past years         
Personal, Evidence of Assets - Scanned copy of my Contract to Sell from SMDC
Evidence of Travel history - Scanned copy of my other visas from Japan and South Korea and other visa stamps from my previous travels including travels from my old passport.              
Photograph - Scanned copy of a passport size picture

Once you have uploaded your documents you are ready to submit your application. You need to pay for the Visa application fee using a credit card for your application to be submitted. I have paid 135 AUD for my visa to be process and it's non refundable whether your approved or denied


After almost 1 month of waiting, i received an email from the Australian Embassy on February 1st about the result of my application. My application was APPROVED!  The Grant letter will be sent to the email address you registered on your application. The Visa is valid for 6 months from the date it was approved. I have booked my flight to Sydney on my birthday :)





2 comments: