Sunday, February 21, 2016

Japan Visa Application for Philippines Passport Holders

How to Apply? Japan Visa for Philippines Passport Holders

Konichiwa! Let's go to Japan! However to go to Japan Filipino's need to have a Japanese Visa to enter the Land of the Rising Sun. Japan has begun to implement a simpler visa application process for Filipinos, as well as nationals of Indonesia and Vietnam, the Japanese Embassy in the Philippines.
The “substantial relaxation of multiple visas” for the Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam began on  September 30.

Requirements
1.Philippine Passport
    Broken lamination of the photo part will not be accepted.
    (Must have signature and have at least two (2) blank pages.)
2.Visa Application Form (Download)
3.Photo - 2×2 (4.5×4.5cm) White Background (Must be pasted on the application form.)
4.Birth Certificate of Applicant -ORIGINAL
  Must be from PSA main office / Serbilis Center issued with one(1) year.
   If Birth Certificate from PSA is unreadable
    In addition to Birth Certificate from Local Civil registar
   If there is no record in PSA
    In addition to "Certificate of non-Record" from PSA Headquarter.
    Attached together with the one from Local Civil Registrar.
   If Birth Certificate from PSA "LATE REGISTRATION"
    Baptismal Certificate
    School Record (from 137)
    School Yearbook (if applicable)
    *Please indicate complete address and land line(telephone, if applicable) of the church in the baptismal
     certificateand of the school record.
5.Marriage Contract (if the applicant is married)  -ORIGINAL
    Must be from PSA main office / Serbilis Center Center issued with one(1) year.
   If there is no record in PSA
    You must submit certificate of non-record together with the one from LOCAL CIVIL REGISTER.
   *If the applicant is has his / her old or valid passport with a used Japanese visa....
     Exemption of BIRTH CERTIFICATES(4) & MARRIAGE CONTRACT(5).
     Must attached the old passport with used Japan Visa.
6:Daily Schedule in Japan (TAIZAI YOTEIHYO) (Download)
7.Bank Certificate (original)
8.Income Tax Return Copy (Form 2316) (original and photocopy)
9..Guarantee Letter (If applicable)  LETTER OF GUARANTEE(Download
 ※MUST PROVIDE  PHOTOCOPY A4 SIZE OF BAPTISMAL

Once you have all the documents required you need to go to a Japanese accredited agency to submit your application. Click here for the list of accredited agencies.


I submitted my application to Reli Tours and Travels, Mall of Asia Branch. I was there at 10 AM their opening time. I was given a number then I waited for  my turn to be assisted by one of their agents. I just handed over my documents then the agent checked if i have all the requirements. She provided me with a checklist and advised me to pay 950 to the lady in the first desk. Be sure to have exactly 950 because they don't have change if you give them 1000. After paying i was given a claim stub and she advised me to wait for a week and they will text or call me when my passport can be picked up and to know my results.

After 3 working days i got a message from one of Reli tours agent advising me that my passport is ready for pick up. I went to their office and hand over the claim stub an the guy looked for my passport. He hand over my passport smiling and he advised me i got approved and he just need to write down the details for tracking. I was so happy being approved for a Japan Visa because i already booked a flight in September 2015 to Osaka. 


(At Kyoto Station, Japan)








No comments:

Post a Comment